ComTec Solutions Coronavirus Update
Hello ComTec customers,
We are starting to get inquiries from several of you so I felt it best to send out a communication and address some of your concerns. Our Senior Leadership Team is meeting daily to discuss and evaluate the situation as we monitor the local and federal government recommendations. These are some of the actions that we have taken in the last 96 hours that directly affect our customers:
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they have any Coronavirus symptoms per the CDC guidelines.
- We have a form that we are happy to provide prior to any onsite visits that is signed by our employee that confirms they are not experiencing any symptoms.
- If we are traveling more than a 30 minute driving radius to your facility, we are confirming that you want us onsite.
- We are temporarily moving all group training classes scheduled at ComTec to remote attendance only.
- If you are an IT Managed Services customer that has regularly scheduled visits from us, we can and will (at your request) provide these services remotely for the duration of this situation.
As your technology partner, we are open for business and ready to help you in any way we can. Should you need help mobilizing your employees by enabling remote access or providing technology guidance please contact your Customer Success Manager.
We will be sure to stay in regular contact as circumstances warrant. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to being on the other side of this situation.