As lead decision-maker of a manufacturing organization, you must ensure the decisions you make on behalf of your company will drive a competitive advantage. But do you have the data? Data that can tell you where and how to improve? One way to gain that data is through ERP software.
When you align ERP software to manufacturing key performance indicators (KPIs), you will obtain reliable data to improve business results. This free resource will walk you through the top 9 most important manufacturing KPIs to track with your ERP software.
Discover how to:
- Measure and manage quotation practices for improvements
- Track and streamline manufacturing productivity
- Monitor and increase profitability
A big, clear picture, right on your screen.
ERP as it was meant to be.
ERP, or enterprise resource planning, is a powerful tool that lets business owners manage every aspect of their business, from financials to customer relationships.
This gives business owners real time visibility into business operations, reducing time and cost while increasing profitability. Decision-makers have insight into their global supply chain as well as powerful reporting and forecasting tools to make educated future decisions. Epicor ERP streamlines day-to-day processes, making it easier for teams to collaborate with each other and third-party vendors.
Streamline, automate and scale
An ERP system will help collect and store data in one centralized location, from departments such as
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Customer Relationship Management
- Production Management
- Business Intelligence
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Point-of-Sale (POS)
ERP + ComTec in These Markets
While most manufacturers have challenges in common, we understand that there are big differences from one industry to the next. ComTec consultants and project managers work hard to understand your business—so we can make sure that your ERP system is delivering exactly the results you expect.
Events & Training Opportunities
Quoting in Epicor ERP 10.2
April 16 @ 9:00 am - April 16 @ 5:00 pm
Addressing IT from the Ground Up – Webinar
May 13 @ 2:00 pm - May 13 @ 3:00 pm
How To Tell If Your Business Would Benefit From Epicor ERP?
These are a few common challenges businesses face before they work with us to implement an ERP system like Epicor:
- Your team members are wasting time on tasks that could be streamlined or automated
- Your supply chain team works with vendors across the globe
- Your team can’t easily collaborate or share information with each other
- You personally spend a lot of time investigating new ways to boost productivity and efficiency
- You’re having difficulties keeping up with changes in compliance or regulations
- You can’t access essential business data, either on or off site
- Reacting to problems instead of finding proactive solutions
- You don’t have ample insight into inventory levels
- You don’t have easy data to make informed business decisions
- You’re working with a lot of different software tools, but none of them are connected to each other
The right ERP system can help you take full command of complicated business processes.
- Reduce or eliminate the disruptions that slow you down
- Manage your workforce better
- Monitor your equipment
- Understand your suppliers
Implementing and Optimizing Your ERP System
ComTec’s ERP implementation process has proven successful time and time again. We are an Epicor Certified Platinum Partner and we strictly follow product implementation guidelines and industry-established best practices.
- hardware and software configuration
- user or administrator training for customers on a variety of Epicor add-on modules and applications.
Upgrade and migrate, pain-free
Our staff is experienced in developing and implementing ERP solutions that are customized to the unique needs of every business. Every ERP consultant, project manager, and systems engineer is well trained and committed to keeping up with product and industry advancements. ComTec senior consultants deeply understand both your industry and Epicor’s ERP, and can provide in-depth analysis through a five-step process review. It’s all designed to help you prioritize the projects that have the greatest potential for a higher return.
Personalized Training for your Epicor ERP Software
Our training approach is designed to help professionals absorb critical information and quickly get up to speed.
Our goal is to get your team trained, confident, and back to work quickly. ComTec’s trainers are industry experts and Epicor certified consultants who can walk your staff through a new or updated system, and answer the toughest questions clearly.
Epicor ERP Training Types
- In-House Training – We come to you
- ComTec Facility – Our facility has 20+ stations, allowing you to rapidly train your staff all at once
- Online Training – We can train your staff, no matter where you are. Online training is a time effective way to get acclimated to Epicor ERP.