We are hiring for a service coordinator to be a liaison between ComTec Solutions and client representatives needing services. The service coordinator makes plans for the delivery of service by assigning and managing the tickets/tasks and ensures goals of the service level agreements are met. As the primary contact for our clientele, the Service Coordinator will schedule service calls, investigate client needs, set appointments, and take ownership of the client experience.
- Read all notes and information on tickets/tasks before scheduling.
- Review open tickets/tasks for all employees
- Review stale tickets and bring them to the resource/managers attention
- Review service calls from the previous day to ensure they have been completed, if not, then reschedule
- Work with project managers to ensure resources are assigned at appropriate stages of the project to ensure the tasks are completed in an efficient manner
- Works with appropriate departments and staff to coordinate the activity of every task through each stage of a project.
- Collaborate with management team to coordinate employee schedules and accommodate needs for customers
- Provide support for clients in a helpdesk capacity by answering phones, creating tickets, and assigning them to the appropriate resource
- Schedule service calls for all open tickets/tasks
- Handles calls, tickets/tasks, route calls, triage tickets/tasks and communicate internally on tickets/tasks
- Utilize Autotask and Outlook to manage service calls for all open tickets/tasks
- Ability to adhere to and meet service level agreement goals
- Maintain daily timesheet updates
Reports to Office Manger
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Use of computer and office equipment.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Performs all administrative functions expected at this level.
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant and professional demeanor in all client and internal communications
- Ability to multi task
- Intellectually resourceful with sound judgment and effective decision-making abilities
- Independent worker and able to work effectively on daily tasks without direct supervision
- Strong organization skills and ability to operate efficiently throughout daily tasks
- Demonstrates empathy with users and professionalism at all times
- Work well with clients at all levels, from executive to IT to end user
- Operates with client satisfaction in mind
- Energy, enthusiasm and results-oriented
We offer a competitive compensation and vacation package in addition to the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan w/ 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid LTD
- Casual work environment
Qualified candidates must submit resume in addition to salary requirements. Resumes without salary requirements may not be considered.
In connection with your consideration for employment, ComTec Solutions, LLC. requires all applicants consent to undergo a drug and investigative background check.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. must comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) issued by the United States Department of State, Department of Defense Trade Controls. Because of ITAR, the company must limit employment opportunities to US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States, or those admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.