We are seeking experienced Project Managers to deliver multiple complex concurrent projects (multiple phases, applications, geographies, etc.), on time, on budget and to the agreed upon scope.
- Plan, organize, lead and monitor the activities of the project team analysts
- Maintain overall management of the client relationship, project schedule, budget and scope
- Ensure that sufficient resources and budget are available for completing all project activities
- Act as liaison and central focal point for internal stake holders – ie: Support, Development, Executive management, Finance
- Prepare management deliverables (Project Plan, Project Change Orders and Project Lists) and use these deliverables to conduct the Project. Track the status of deliverables and any decisions made regarding Project Change Requests and outstanding issues
- Notify client stakeholders of project issues and submit recommendations to resolve them
- Maintain regular contact with the Client Project Manager, providing the status of project progress
- Ensure that commitments and changes to commitments resulting from the requirements are negotiated with affected groups
- For approved Project Change Orders, update all documentation and project work plan to reflect changes in requirements and commitments
- Champion and adhere to implementation methodology
- Ability to identify Risk and manage/mitigate
- Ensure project related documentation is updated and delivered on‐time
- Assist with development of Project Management disciplines as required
- Ability to maintain 32 billable hours goal
- Other duties as required
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Use of computer and office equipment.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Performs all administrative functions expected at this level.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, and SharePoint
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage and reduce project risk
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant and professional demeanor in all client and internal communications
- Ability to multi task
- Intellectually resourceful with sound judgment and effective decision‐making abilities
- Independent worker and able to work effectively on daily tasks without direct supervision
- Strong organization skills and ability to operate efficiently throughout daily tasks
- In general owns issues through resolution although understands when to escalate a problem to another team member and whom to escalate to; accepts escalated issues; and mentors when appropriate
- Demonstrates empathy with team members in a professional manner at all times
- Work well with clients at all levels
- Operates with client satisfaction in mind
- Energetic, enthusiastic and results‐oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor level degree
- PMP / Prince Certification preferred
- 5 – 10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to schedule for evening or weekend work occasionally
- Valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle
We offer a competitive compensation and vacation package in addition to the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan w/ 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid LTD
- Casual work environment
Qualified candidates must submit resume in addition to salary requirements. Resumes without salary requirements may not be considered.
In connection with your consideration for employment, ComTec Solutions, LLC. requires all applicants consent to undergo a drug and investigative background check.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. must comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) issued by the United States Department of State, Department of Defense Trade Controls. Because of ITAR, the company must limit employment opportunities to US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States, or those admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.