The Marketing Manager helps to determine go-to-market strategies that generate brand awareness and buyer engagement that convert to sales opportunities. It is their responsibility to clearly understand buyer types and the marketplace to determine and execute programs and activities that resonate with the intended audience(s) and compel them to want to learn more about ComTec.
They will be looked upon as a strategic advisor to help guide the messaging and approaches used to garner buyer attention and the development of a market leadership position. Using digital marketing channels, demand generation best practices, creative thinking, and marketing automation tools, along with traditional more personalized approaches and at times an experimental mindset, the Marketing Manager will execute plans and measure success based on set performance metrics that align to ComTec’s financial goals.
They will manage all marketing vendor relationships and leverage their services when and how needed to ensure projects deliver expected outcomes and help support the needs of the various areas of the business. They are familiar with managing a budget and ensuring the proper allocation of funds. They will work closely with company partners and other entities to ensure a well-rounded, strategic marketing approach that delivers meaningful and measurable wins.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with all aspects of digital marketing
- Create a content strategy plan and content that resonates with various buyer audiences
- Creation of sales enablement materials such as PowerPoint decks, sell sheets, proposals, etc.
- Develop content to support corporate communication and external Sales and Marketing needs
- Develop new business campaigns and programs using best practices that drive quality leads that convert
- Develop customer programs that improve relations with Sales and generate upsell opportunities
- Handle all logistics and management needs related to industry event sponsorships and company-hosted events
- Is data-savvy and understands how to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions
- Active in staying current on modern marketing techniques
- Able to communicate Marketing strategies and plans clearly to various internal and external audiences
- Can turn company objectives into actionable Marketing plans
- Work closely with Sales to ensure alignment and encourage collaboration
- Design of materials and various digital assets required per Marketing plans
Director of Sales. Also reports to Marketing Vendor Partners
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Use of computer and office equipment
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Performs all administrative functions expected at this level
SOFT SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once
- Organizational and time management skills, complete work within established time frames
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, upper management, clients, and business partners
- Offer suggestions and ideas in a proactive fashion to help deliver more wins that support corporate goals
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or another related field
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Experience using a CMS for web editing and basic web programming a plus
- Experience using Marketing Automation Software a plus
- Experience using Autotask a plus
- Demonstrated experience in the use of social media platforms and multimedia
- Microsoft 365 and Teams experienced required
- Proficient in Adobe software to use for necessary design work
- Valid driver’s license in your state of residence and reliable personal vehicle
- Minimal travel
We offer a competitive compensation and vacation package in addition to the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan w/ 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid LTD
- Casual work environment
Qualified candidates must submit resume in addition to salary requirements. Resumes without salary requirements may not be considered.
In connection with your consideration for employment, ComTec Solutions, LLC. requires all applicants consent to undergo a drug and investigative background check.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. must comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) issued by the United States Department of State, Department of Defense Trade Controls. Because of ITAR, the company must limit employment opportunities to US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States, or those admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.