ERP Financial Consultant
As a member of the Enterprise Systems Group, you will deliver multiple software implementations via consulting activities from kickoff to Go-Live, on time, on budget and to the agreed scope, as well as provide ongoing client support.
• Be the trusted advisor to clients on system configuration and implementation, using Epicor’s signature methodology for problem identification, implementation, documentation, testing and training
• Communicate with customer to determine needs, and contribute solution design as well as overall business strategy
• Interpret requirements data and identify any gaps between current state of purchased modules and desired functionality in future state
• Manage project issues and coordinate activities and schedules with both clients and internal team members in order to resolve in an effective and timely manner
• Assist with generating quote specifications and proposal generation
• Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet Service Level Agreement goals
• Provide support for clients in a help desk capacity and assist in troubleshooting application questions
• Provide on-site training and consulting for clients if necessary
• Maintain daily timesheet and expense report entries and submit them accurately and timely
• Other duties as required
Manager, Enterprise Systems Group
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Use of computer and office equipment.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Performs all administrative functions expected at this level.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, and SharePoint
- Experience (Intermediate) with ERP Solutions such as Infor Visual, Syteline, Epicor, Great Plains etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant and professional demeanor in all client and internal communications
- Ability to multi task
- Intellectually resourceful with sound judgment and effective decision-making abilities
- Independent worker and able to work effectively on daily tasks without direct supervision
- Strong organization skills and ability to operate efficiently throughout daily tasks
- In general owns issues through resolution although understands when to escalate a problem to another team member and whom to escalate to; accepts escalated issues; and mentors when appropriate
- Demonstrates empathy with users and professionalism at all times
- Work well with clients at all levels
- Operates with client satisfaction in mind
- Energy, enthusiasm and results-orientation
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor level degree
- CPA Preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing accounting or financial consulting for an ERP software
- • Strong knowledge in supply chain / distribution desirable
- Proven success in ERP software project implementation and deployment across multi-business verticals is a plus!
- Ability to schedule for evening or weekend work occasionally
- Valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle
We offer a competitive compensation and vacation package in addition to the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan w/ 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid LTD
- Casual work environment
Qualified candidates must submit resume in addition to salary requirements. Resumes without salary requirements may not be considered.
In connection with your consideration for employment, ComTec Solutions, LLC. requires all applicants consent to undergo a drug and investigative background check.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. must comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) issued by the United States Department of State, Department of Defense Trade Controls. Because of ITAR, the company must limit employment opportunities to US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States, or those admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.