ERP Customer Account Manager
We are seeking ERP Customer Account Managers that are responsible for ERP add-on software modules and services to existing customers. The position will manage sales and pipeline through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning. This position participates in the development, presentation and negotiation of sales propositions and resulting contractual agreements.
• Qualify opportunities with the aim of maximizing resources
• Find and nurture opportunities with existing customers
• Coordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams
• Fully understand the business requirements of customers
• Manage the short and medium term pipeline
• Submit timesheets accurately and timely
• Other duties as required
Reports to the Director of Sales
Work Environment / Physical Demands
• Use of computer and office equipment.
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Performs all administrative functions expected at this level.
• Background of customer service is a must
• Business application, e.g. ERP, Supply Chain, and CRM is a plus
• Strong phone and written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to react positively and effectively in a high pressure environment; accountability for performance goals & objectives
• Self-motivated, positive attitude, and able to work well individually and within a team atmosphere
• Pleasant and professional demeanor in all client and internal communications
• Ability to multi task
• Intellectually resourceful with sound judgment and effective decision-making abilities
• Independent worker and able to work effectively on daily tasks without direct supervision
• Strong organization skills and ability to operate efficiently throughout daily tasks
• In general owns issues through resolution although understands when to escalate a problem to another team member and whom to escalate to; accepts escalated issues; and mentors when appropriate
• Demonstrates empathy with users and professionalism at all times
• Work well with clients at all levels
• Operates with client satisfaction in mind
• Energy, enthusiasm and results-oriented
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
• Experience within the technology industry is required
• Ability to schedule for evening or weekend work occasionally
• Valid driver’s license in your state of residence and reliable personal vehicle
Qualified candidates must submit resume in addition to salary history and requirements. Resumes without salary requirements may not be considered.
In connection with your consideration for employment, ComTec Solutions, LLC. requires all applicants consent to undergo a drug and investigative background check.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. must comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) issued by the United States Department of State, Department of Defense Trade Controls. Because of ITAR, the company must limit employment opportunities to US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States, or those admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.