Epicor Support Analyst
We are seeking experienced Epicor Support Analysts to join our Enterprise Systems Group to support Manufacturing Analysts, Financial Analysts and Developers, by providing application support and testing during software implementations and conversions, as well as provide ongoing client support.
- Assist department analysts to troubleshoot application issues, place Epicor support calls, documenting issues and testing solutions and fixes.
- Provide support for clients in a help desk capacity and assist in troubleshooting application questions.
- Communicate with clients on the status of open tickets/tasks and support calls when necessary.
- Ability to adhere to and meet Service Level Agreement goals.
- Maintain Daily timesheet updates.
- Maintain ticket/tasks statuses daily to be sure your queues are accurate and in good order.
- Ability to maintain 32 billable hours goal.
- Provide on-site training for clients if necessary.
- Other duties as required.
Manager, Enterprise Systems Group
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Use of computer and office equipment.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Performs all administrative functions expected at this level.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office and SharePoint
- Experience with ERP Solutions such as Infor Visual, Syteline, Epicor, Great Plains etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant and professional demeanor in all client and internal communications
- Ability to multi-task
- Intellectually resourceful with sound judgment and effective decision-making abilities
- Independent worker and able to work effectively on daily tasks without direct supervision
- Strong organization skills and ability to operate efficiently throughout daily tasks
- In general, owns issues through resolution although understands when to escalate a problem to another team member and whom to escalate to; accepts escalated issues; and mentors when appropriate
- Demonstrates empathy with users and professionalism at all times
- Work well with clients at all levels
- Operates with client satisfaction in mind
- Energy, enthusiasm and results-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor level degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with solid exposure to an ERP software.
- Understanding of Manufacturing Operations.
- Ability to schedule for evening or weekend work occasionally
- Valid driver’s license in your state of residence and reliable personal vehicle
Qualified candidates must submit resume in addition to salary history and requirements. Resumes without salary requirements may not be considered.
In connection with your consideration for employment, ComTec Solutions, LLC. requires all applicants consent to undergo a drug and investigative background check.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. must comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) issued by the United States Department of State, Department of Defense Trade Controls. Because of ITAR, the company must limit employment opportunities to US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States, or those admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.