IT Business Development Executive
We are seeking IT salespeople that are responsible for selling a wide range of IT services (including standard time and materials contracts and Managed Services plans) and hardware to medium and large businesses and managing sales and pipeline through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning. This position participates in the development, presentation and negotiation of sales propositions and resulting contractual agreements.
- Participate in Lead Generation activities, including a high volume of daily calls
- Qualify opportunities with the aim of maximizing leads
- Plan and implement sales campaigns and marketing events
- Co-ordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams
- Fully understand the business requirements of prospects and customers
- Gain and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Manage the short and medium term pipeline
- Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Build and maintain relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target markets
- Submit timesheets accurately and timely
- Other duties as required
Reports to the Director of Sales
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Use of computer and office equipment.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Performs all administrative functions expected at this level.
- Basic understanding of
- Microsoft Windows Server 20XX R2 x32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory Infrastructure
- On Premise Microsoft Exchange 20XX, coexistence Microsoft Exchange 20XX, Microsoft Office 365, and hosted Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Terminal Server 20XX/ R2 x32 and x64
- Major Anti-Virus solutions
- Enterprise class backup solutions
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
- Knowledgeable of various server/workstation peripherals such as USB/NAS drives
- Knowledge of Managed Services product offerings and configurations
- Working knowledge of HP and Dell equipment; general understanding of storage solutions
- Strong sales prospecting, phone and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to react positively and effectively in a high pressure environment; accountability for performance goals & objectives • Self-motivated, positive attitude, and able to work well individually and within a team atmosphere
- Pleasant and professional demeanor in all client and internal communications
- Ability to multi task
- Intellectually resourceful with sound judgment and effective decision-making abilities
- Independent worker and able to work effectively on daily tasks without direct supervision
- Strong organization skills and ability to operate efficiently throughout daily tasks
- In general owns issues through resolution although understands when to escalate a problem to another team member and whom to escalate to; accepts escalated issues; and mentors when appropriate
- Demonstrates empathy with users and professionalism at all times
- Work well with clients at all levels
- Operates with client satisfaction in mind
- Energy, enthusiasm and results-oriented
- Proven sales success
- An accomplished track record of selling to C-level executives, technical and IT people
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Experience within the technology industry is required
- Minimum of 4 years experience of new business technology sales
- Ability to schedule for evening or weekend work occasionally
- Valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle
We offer a competitive compensation and vacation package in addition to the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan w/ 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid LTD
- Casual work environment
Qualified candidates must submit resume in addition to salary requirements. Resumes without salary requirements may not be considered.
In connection with your consideration for employment, ComTec Solutions, LLC. requires all applicants consent to undergo a drug and investigative background check.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
ComTec Solutions, LLC. must comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) issued by the United States Department of State, Department of Defense Trade Controls. Because of ITAR, the company must limit employment opportunities to US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States, or those admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.