Year End Bootcamp Epicor ERP 10.2
November 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Classroom Training & Hands-on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course includes highlights from Job Costing (including Cost Roll), Full Physical Inventory Count, and Year End Processing and Procedures. In this course, you will review the Epicor application concept of job costing, as well as the reporting tools and setup steps available for maintaining general ledger validity within your company. Topics of discussion include the general ledger (GL) inventory interface, GL control setup and usage, and other job costing processes. There will be a review of the concepts of full physical counting and provides information on the configuration of the product required to lay the foundation for these activities. This course will also review a series of proposed methods for closing a company’s fiscal year. This information should only serve as a guide to developing procedures specific to your company.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how costing data is accumulated to determine at the final cost on each job record.
- Analyze inventory transactions.
- Utilize Costing Workbench functionality.
- Understand the Epicor Inventory Transaction Hierarchy
- Define full physical counting.
- Determine full physical counting parameters.
- List the steps in the operation to complete a full physical count.
- Recognize records to process and post at year end close time.
- Identify items to verify or write-off before a year-end close.
- Understand and differentiate between the four business cycles’ year-end processes.
- Commit inventory, COS and WIP transactions to the general ledger (GL).
- Reconcile accounts, statements, registers and records.
- Close the fiscal year.
Who should attend:
- Cost Accountant
- Payroll Staff
REMOTE ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE! RSVP by Monday, November 11th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in the cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $50 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.