Quoting in Epicor ERP 10.2
April 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
REMOTE ATTENDANCE ONLY
Like all of you, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have decided to offer only remote attendance for this class. At this time, we have no plans to cancel remote programs.
This course will lead the student through both basic & advanced quoting processes, using three different scenarios – make-to-stock, make-to-order & engineer-to-order. Hands-on workshops are integrated throughout this course & will guide you through these processes.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the features & functionality available in the Quote Management module.
- Become familiar with the related master file setup & company configuration settings of the Quote Management module.
- Create quotes using several business case scenarios including, make-to-stock, make-to-order & engineer-to-order.
- Become familiar with the various sheets & fields contained within the Quote Entry program.
- Get manufacturing details on a quote.
- Modify manufacturing details on a quote.
- Use the Quote Worksheet to determine selling prices based on a markup percent.
- Become familiar with the Quote Markup functionality.
- Understand the additional features & functionality within the Quote Entry program.
Who should attend:
- Customer Service
- Sales Manager
REMOTE ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE! RSVP by Tuesday, April 7th, to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in the cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $50 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.