- This event has passed.
Knowledge Camp in Epicor ERP 10.2
January 16 - January 17
Classroom Training & Hands-on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course provides a high-level overview of the quote to cash flow through the Epicor application. You begin with how to create a quote, process it as an order, and fill the order across production planning and purchasing. The course also covers the manufacturing plan and shipment of parts to a customer, as well as how to process invoices, enter cash receipts, and generate supplier payments. Workshops guide you through the quote to cash process. In addition, this course identifies and describes the relationship between the manufacturing business cycles and manufacturing strategies, and defines the meaning of a method of manufacturing (MOM).
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a quote for a customer.
- Get manufacturing details to support quoted parts.
- Review the Quote Worksheet.
- Create an order for a customer.
- Pull a quote into an order.
- Create a job and link it to an order.
- Purchase and receive materials to support job requirements.
- Charge labor and burden to jobs.
- Work with subcontractor shipments.
- Complete jobs and ship products to a customer.
- Invoice the customer and collect cash.
- Pay the suppliers and issue checks.
Who should attend:
- Cost Accountant
- AP Clerk
- AR Clerk
- COO/Operations Manager
- Payroll Staff
- Shop Floor Employee
- Shop Floor Manager
- Shipping and Receiving
- QA Inspector
- Production Manager
- Purchasing Staff/Buyer
- Sales Manager
- Order Entry Staff
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Engineer/Pre-Sales
- Account Manager
- Sales Representative
- System Administrator
- IT/Technical Staff
REMOTE ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE! RSVP by Monday, January 7th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in the cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $100 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.