- This event has passed.
Job Management & Manufacturing Execution System in Epicor ERP 10.2
September 19 @ 9:00 am - September 20 @ 5:00 pm
Classroom Training & Hands on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course describes the features and functionality of the Job Management module. Job Management provides a comprehensive manufacturing control system designed for routing, scheduling, costing, and tracking custom or repetitive parts produced for inventory or shipped to the customer from the site floor.
This course discusses the Manufacturing Execution System (MES), an easy-to-use, online application that allows you to enter labor and inventory transactions while work is done on the shop floor.
The MES provides accurate labor reporting, which is a vital concern in job costing and job status. Online transaction tracking gives management a current picture of what occurs on the shop floor by employee and by job. Because the MES is integrated with Job Management and Scheduling, the latest shop floor scheduling issues are always available.
This course reviews the clock in, work queue review, material issue, start and end activity, and clock out processes that shop employees use MES to perform. Workshops guide you through these processes.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify configuration and setup requirements for the Job Management module.
- Use the job planning process for the Make To Order and Make To Stock environments.
- Process jobs through the Epicor application, including engineering, performing initial scheduling, releasing, and printing the job traveler.
- Change specific job requirements.
- Issue materials and adjust job costs.
- Receive finished goods to stock and complete the job.
- Analyze job performance.
- Identify module configuration settings pertinent to the MES.
- Clock in and out for the day.
- Log in and out of a job.
- Navigate through the MES screen and the functions available.
- Perform shop employee tasks in the MES, such as viewing the work queue and issuing material.
- Start and end setup and production activity.
Who should attend:
- COO/Operations Manager
- Production Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Account Manager
- Sales Representative
- Shop Floor Employee
- Shop Floor Manager
REMOTE ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE! RSVP by Monday, September 10th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $100 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.