- This event has passed.
Job Management in Epicor ERP 10.2
September 19 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Classroom Training & Hands-on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course describes the features and functionality of the Job Management module. Job Management provides a comprehensive manufacturing control system designed for routing, scheduling, costing, and tracking custom or repetitive parts produced for inventory or shipped to the customer from the site floor.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify configuration and setup requirements for the Job Management module.
- Use the job planning process for the Make To Order and Make To Stock environments.
- Process jobs through the Epicor application, including engineering, performing initial scheduling, releasing, and printing the job traveler.
- Change specific job requirements.
- Issue materials and adjust job costs.
- Receive finished goods to stock and complete the job.
- Analyze job performance.
Who should attend:
- COO/Operations Manager
- Production Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Account Manager
- Sales Representative
REMOTE ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE! RSVP by Monday, September 9th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in the cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $50 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.