- This event has passed.
Job Costing in Epicor ERP 10.2
June 21, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Classroom Training & Hands on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course reviews the Epicor application concept of job costing, as well as the reporting tools and setup steps available for maintaining general ledger validity within your company. Topics of discussion include the general ledger (GL) inventory interface, GL control setup and usage, and other job costing processes available within the application.
This course is organized into seven sections:
- Epicor ERP Accounting Basics
- Manufacturing Business Cycles
- Costing Methods
- Resource Groups and Resources
- Daily Job Costing Processes
- Transaction Analysis
- Specialized Job Costing Processes
The course’s appendix includes a valuable tool known as the Epicor Inventory Transaction Hierarchy.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Epicor ERP accounting basics and manufacturing business cycles.
- Note the differences between manufacturing environment types.
- Evaluate and set up the process for costing jobs.
- Identify the components and calculations used to generate estimated costs.
- Identify different approaches for utilizing resource groups and resources.
- Explain how costing data is accumulated to determine at the final cost on each job record.
- Understand the Landed Cost processing.
- Analyze inventory transactions.
- Utilize Costing Workbench functionality.
- Understand the Epicor Inventory Transaction Hierarchy.
Who should attend:
- Cost Accountant
REMOTE ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE! RSVP by Monday, June 11th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $50 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.