- This event has passed.
Addressing IT from the Ground Up – Webinar
May 13, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Managed Services make it possible to outsource the day-to-day technical management responsibilities and functions within any business. As a proven, strategic method for advancing operations and cutting expenses, businesses of all sizes are turning to managed services. Service offerings can be customized and scaled up or down to meet the individual needs of any business.
Learn about the fundamentals of a successful IT program with ComTec Solutions in our webinar, Addressing IT from the Ground Up. You’ll also hear from our guest speaker at Secuvant, a cyber security solutions partner for gap and risk assessment, Managed Detection & Response, Incident Response, and more.
Upon completion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of an IT program for your business.
- Become familiar with data protection and disaster recovery.
- Learn how to train employees on cybersecurity.
- Become familiar with proactive managing and monitoring techniques.
- Learn about IT compliance for your industry.
Who should attend?
Business Professionals wondering:
- If you have the right IT plan in place.
- If you are spending too much time addressing IT concerns.
- If you are compliant with industry regulations.
- What you should be tracking.
- How IT issues impact your business.
RSVP by Tuesday, May 12th, to reserve your spot!
Please fill out the form below to RSVP to this event.
Upon completion of this form, you will be emailed a calendar invite to join our Webinar.