Inventory Control in Epicor ERP 10.2
November 12 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Classroom Training & Hands-on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This class is a collection of key issues relating to materials used in your shop. The curriculum includes specific instruction regarding the setup, maintenance & transactions related to activity surrounding raw material & manufactured parts for both stocked or non-stock environments.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify effective screen processes for maintaining raw material inventory
- Use lot tracking, dimensional inventory, backflush & serial numbering features to effectively track all inventory transactions
- Identify effective screen processes for maintaining manufactured parts, their related materials & sub-assemblies
- Issue/Return materials & finished goods to & from Jobs
- Utilize Cycle Count & Physical Inventory processes
- Understand the selection parameters & generate the standard
- Inventory Management Reports
Who should attend:
- This class is designed for shop personnel responsible for the maintenance of inventory & corresponding stockroom transactions.
REMOTE ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE! RSVP by Tuesday, November 3rd to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in the cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $50 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.