Financial Bootcamp in Epicor ERP 10.2
September 18 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Classroom Training & Hands-on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course combines highlights from the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger modules. In this course, you will review the concepts and reporting tools available in the Accounts Payable (AP) module. Topics of discussion include maintenance program setup and the creation and payment processes for various invoice types. This course also describes how AP invoices and payments impact the general ledger (GL). There will be a review of the Accounts Receivable (AR) module’s concepts and reporting tools. Topics of discussion include maintenance program setup, various AR processes, and how to recognize the impact these processes have on the general ledger (GL). This course will also review the General Ledger (GL) maintenance programs, concepts, processes, and reporting tools you encounter as you work within the General Ledger (GL) module.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the company configuration and maintenance programs that relate to the accounts payable cycles.
- Process several AP invoice types, including Adjustments
- Process and Void AP payments.
- Navigate through the trackers available in the AP module.
- Identify the documents, reports, and records necessary for tracking the AP process.
- Identify the company configuration and maintenance programs that relate to the AR processing cycle.
- Process several AR Invoice types, including Adjustments
- Process and Reverse Cash Receipts
- Apply credit memos and prepayments to invoices and cash receipts.
- Manage customer records.
- Identify documents, reports, and records necessary to track the AR cycle.
- Identify the key maintenance program configurations that directly impact the general ledger cycle.
- Construct a GL account by creating account segments.
- Define segment values and generate a chart of accounts (COA) based on these definitions.
- Create, close, and reopen fiscal periods in multiple fiscal calendars.
- Analyze how GL control types and GL control codes affect the GL transaction hierarchy.
- Post manual, recurring, allocated and reversing journal entries.
- Identify the reports and trackers that are important to review in order to maintain GL integrity.
Who should attend:
- AP Clerk
- Cost Accountant
- AR Clerk
- Payroll Staff
REMOTE ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE! RSVP by Monday, September 9th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in the cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $50 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.