Dashboards in Epicor ERP 10.2
August 12 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
REMOTE ATTENDANCE ONLY
Like all of you, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have decided to offer only remote attendance for this class. At this time, we have no plans to cancel remote programs.
Classroom Training & Hands-on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course will go over an introduction to dashboards the first half of the day then continue to advanced dashboards the second half of the day. In the introduction to the dashboards, a personalized information and a command center, you can create custom dashboards that display current information and the processes needed in to perform tasks more efficiently. The data you choose to display is refreshed periodically. This information is always current, and you can act on changes as they occur. There are several standard dashboards included with the Epicor application for immediate use. This course, however, covers how to modify existing dashboards and create customized dashboards that display information you need.
The advanced dashboard techniques discussed in this course provide flexibility with the way the data displays and functionality that allows you to access the data you need. A dashboard is your personalized information and command center. It is a visualization tool that displays the current information and processes that help you perform your tasks more efficiently. The data you choose to display is refreshed periodically, so you are able to act on changes as they occur. Set up the dashboard to match your needs. Spend some time thinking about the information that is helpful to you, then set up these queries through one of the available views, and link the processes that relate to this information. The dashboard becomes an efficient tool, as you are able to both view information and then act on it from one location. It is expected that users taking this course have previous familiarity with the dashboard. This course does not review basic elements and functionality of the dashboard but focuses on advanced techniques not discussed in the Introduction to the Dashboard course.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the general purpose and functionality of dashboards.
- Identify the authorization requirements to design and modify dashboards.
- List the key features of dashboards.
- Add queries & modify the information displayed on dashboards.
- Display query results through grid, chart, and tracker views.
- Modify query results in grid and chart views, apply rules to data, and use the publish and subscribe functionality.
- Add a URL to a dashboard.
- Use Query Phrase Subscribers.
- Add a process link to a dashboard.
- Create a customized tracker.
- Export and import dashboard definitions.
- Use dashboards.
- Build and deploy dashboards to the Main menu and to the Favorites bar.
- Create a new dashboard using existing queries.
- Modify dashboard properties to make it available as an advanced search.
- Add images to a new column in the current grid.
- Create an advanced search page on the dashboard and enable fields for searching.
- Add an advanced search with a range for searching multiple records.
- Add a Dashboard Browse to the dashboard.
- Add multiple sheets with grids to the dashboard.
- Understand and create foreign key views and sub table views that display information from related tables on the dashboard.
- Build and deploy dashboards to the Main menu and Favorites bar.
- Create an updateable dashboard.
- Use the excel uptake and the publish view functionality.
- Create a mobile dashboard.
Who should attend:
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- System Administrator
- IT/Technical Staff
- Project Team Leader
- Department Manager
REMOTE ATTENDANCE ONLY! RSVP by Wednesday, August 4th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in the cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $50 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.