- This event has passed.
Case Management & Customer Relationship Management in Epicor ERP 10.2
May 16, 2018 @ 9:00 am - May 17, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Classroom Training & Hands on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course is an overview of the Case Management module, which provides a customer-focused solution needed for personalized, high-quality service. This comprehensive one-stop solution enables your service team to manage current case load and respond quickly to customers for industry leading customer satisfaction.
By using this module, employees are able to manage the whole Case Management process as well as automate many administrative tasks.
This course begins with a review of the Case Management system configuration and maintenance program setup. The emphasis of this course is directed toward the module’s main features.
Hands-on workshops provide students with the opportunity to experience the power of Case Management.
This course describes the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module and how it provides straightforward, effective tools for managing common sales and marketing processes. The CRM module provides the environment to track prospects and quickly convert those prospects into satisfied customers.
By using the CRM module, salespeople can manage the prospect-to-customer life cycle, provide accurate revenue forecasts to management, and automate many administrative tasks. This module assists marketing activities by helping to develop effective marketing lists, campaigns, and campaign events, while providing powerful metrics that allow organizations to make the most of these activities.
This course begins with a review of the CRM system configuration and maintenance program setup. The emphasis of this course is directed toward the main features of the module, including marketing, management, and the complete sales process.
Hands-on workshops give students the opportunity to experience the power of CRM.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Configure Case Management module options.
- Use Case Management maintenance programs.
- Create and resolve a Case Management case.
- Update tasks associated with a Case Management case.
- Assign topics to a Case Management case.
- Use Task List and Knowledge Base Inquiry to search & view data related to Case Management cases.
- Configure CRM module options.
- Use CRM maintenance programs.
- Define marketing campaigns and events.
- Generate marketing lists for marketing events.
- Manage the sales process by establishing quotas, and realigning territories.
- Define tasks related to the quote -to-order process using Tasks and Task Sets
- Accurately generate, track, & analyze leads & marketing activities using the CRM tool set.
- Track the history of a sale from the initial lead, opportunity, or quote to the order.
Who should attend:
- Sales Manager
- Order Entry Staff
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Engineer/Pre-Sales
- Account Manager
- Sales Representative
REMOTE ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE! RSVP by Monday, May 7th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $100 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.