Advanced Material Management in Epicor ERP 10.2
November 15 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Classroom Training & Hands on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course takes you through the features and functionality of the Advanced Materials Management (AMM) module.
Hands-on workshops guide you through this module.
AMM provides the ability to electronically process move requests between inventory and shipping staging or from receiving to inventory. It also allows you to allocate finished parts in work in process or inventory.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Receive and inspect incoming material.
- Move finished products to inventory and purchase order receipts to inspection and to the job.
- Perform material replenishment tasks.
- Create sales order allocations using the Fulfillment Workbench.
- Pick and ship a sales order using the Package Control functionality.
Who should attend:
- Shop Floor Managers
- Job Planners
- Material Managers
- Production Managers
- Project Team Leaders
REMOTE ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE! RSVP by Monday, November 5th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $50 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.