Accounts Receivable in Epicor ERP 10.2
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
REMOTE ATTENDANCE ONLY
Like all of you, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have decided to offer only remote attendance for this class. At this time, we have no plans to cancel remote programs.
Classroom Training & Hands-on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course reviews the Accounts Receivable (AR) module’s concepts and reporting tools. Topics of discussion include maintenance program setup, various AR processes, and how to recognize the impact these processes have on the general ledger (GL). Throughout the course, hands-on workshops guide you through these topics.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the company configuration and maintenance programs that relate to the AR processing cycle.
- Complete the AR sales order – payment cycle by using the process and transaction flow as a guideline.
- Review the sales tax setup.
- Use national account relationships.
- Create reminder groups and generate customer reminder letters.
- Differentiate between the AR invoice types.
- Enter and use debit notes, miscellaneous cash receipts, deposit cash receipts, and AR prepayments.
- Reverse a cash receipt and identify situations when that action is applicable.
- Use AR write offs and adjustments.
- Apply credit memos and prepayments to invoices and cash receipts.
- Manage customer records.
- Identify documents, reports, and records necessary to track the AR cycle.
Who should attend:
- AR Clerk
- Cost Accountant
REMOTE ATTENDANCE ONLY! RSVP by Wednesday, September 8th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in the cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $50 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.