Accounts Payable in Epicor ERP 10.2
September 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
REMOTE ATTENDANCE ONLY
Like all of you, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have decided to offer only remote attendance for this class. At this time, we have no plans to cancel remote programs.
Classroom Training & Hands-on Labs at ComTec Solutions
This course is designed to review the concepts and reporting tools available in the Accounts Payable (AP) module. Topics of discussion include maintenance program setup and the creation and payment processes for various invoice types. This course also describes how AP invoices and payments impact the general ledger (GL). Hands-on workshops are included in this course to guide you through the AP setup steps and processes.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the company configuration and maintenance programs that relate to the accounts payable cycles.
- Process AP invoices, debit memos, and AP payments, using the procedures and transactional flows as a guideline.
- Differentiate between the types of AP invoice lines.
- Enter and record bank fees.
- Define AP allocations.
- Enter, approve, and void logged invoices.
- Match approved logged invoices with AP invoices.
- Void payments.
- Enter and apply AP prepayments.
- Create and use AP invoice adjustments.
- Transfer bank funds and adjust bank balances.
- Enter and apply late cost invoices.
- Navigate through the trackers available in the AP module.
- Identify the documents, reports, and records necessary for tracking the AP process.
Who should attend:
- AP Clerk
- Cost Accountant
REMOTE ATTENDANCE ONLY! RSVP by Monday, September 14th to reserve your spot! Lunch is provided for on-site attendance. Manual is provided for both and included in the cost.
Group Discount (3 or more): $50 off each
ComTec Managed Services Customer Discount: 10% off
Customers may cancel at no charge up to two business days prior to class. Cancellations made after that are subject to pay the full cost of the class.