ComTec Solutions Named to ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: 2022 Edition
Seventh-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services & More
The annual list and research (hashtag: #MSP100) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets. Moreover, the research affirms that vertical market MSPs have vastly expanded their managed security capabilities.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP business, security and market trends. Key takeaways include:
- Surging MSP Revenues: Honorees generated a combined $3.05 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2021, up 42% from $2.14 billion million in 2020. The surge involved extremely strong MSP merger and acquisition (M&A) activity; accelerated demand for cloud & cybersecurity services; and successful MSP pivots amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
- Key Verticals: The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with continued strong interest in financial services, legal and government opportunities.
- Managed Security Services: All of the honorees offer some form of managed security services – particularly backup and disaster recovery (96%), endpoint detection & response (EDR, 88%) and managed detection and response (MDR), 82%). Moreover, the MSPs increasingly focus on emerging areas such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM, 49%) and eXtended Detection and Response (XDR, 38%).
- End-Customer Reach: The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 6.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2021, up from 3.1 million in 2020.
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Partners: MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (46%), ConnectWise (18%), Datto (18%), Cisco Systems (15%), Dell Technologies (14%), Ingram Micro (13%), Amazon Web Services (10%), SentinelOne (10%), Fortinet (9%) & Tech Data (7%).
ComTec Solutions was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in Manufacturing.
“It is an honor to be named to ChannelE2E’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for two consecutive years,” said Rob Moyer, President, ComTec Solutions. “Our team of trained experts have been providing innovative technology solutions in the manufacturing and distribution sectors for many years. We have strong values that are our guiding principles while we empower businesses to succeed in an increasingly competitive global marketplace, and look forward to growing with our customers.”
“ChannelE2E and CyberRisk Alliance congratulate ComTec Solutions on this honor,” said Amy Katz, executive VP and general manager of ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. “Businesses worldwide increasingly outsource their most critical security, business automation and IT management requirements to the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri), executive VP and editorial director of ChannelE2E. Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
ComTec Solutions has been providing technology expertise to businesses of all sizes in a wide range of industries for over 26 years. Offering a range of business technology services, including Epicor Kinetic Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and hosting, cybersecurity services, and managed IT services, ComTec is committed to providing the best solution to fit customer’s individual needs.
About ComTec Solutions
Founded in 1995, ComTec Solutions is a leading Epicor ERP Platinum Partner and IT Managed Services Provider for a diversified customer base that includes corporations and government institutions. The company’s core focus is to be a trusted partner in IT Managed Services/Epicor ERP focusing on their customers’ business objectives first. ComTec Solutions is headquartered in Rochester, New York, and maintains an office in East Berlin, Connecticut, with employees across the United States. For more information visit comtecsolutions.com.
ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com), a CyberRisk Alliance resource, is the leading digital destination for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security — from Entrepreneur to Exit.
About Cyber Risk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, Security Weekly, InfoSec World, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative, and now Identiverse, ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert.