ComTec Solutions Named to ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: 2021 Edition
Sixth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services & More
ROCHESTER, N.Y., April 29, 2021: ComTec Solutions has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2021. The annual list and research (hashtag: #MSP100) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets.
This year’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSP research results are particularly impressive. MSP honorees successfully navigated the coronavirus pandemic and grew their managed annual vertical market revenue 25 percent on average. In stark contrast, total small business revenue in the United States fell 27.5 percent from January 2020 through March 2021, according to TrackTheRecovery.org.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2020 and January 2021 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.40 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2020, up from $1.12 billion million in 2019. The surge involved organic growth combined with continued merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and financial services, while MSPs in the legal and not-for-profit sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 3.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2020, up from 2.8 million in 2019.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (58%), Dell Technologies (19%), Cisco Systems (17%), ConnectWise (16%) and Amazon Web Services (14%). Datto, Fortinet, Ingram Micro and Pax8 also earned strong MSP response.
ComTec Solutions was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in manufacturing.
“We are thrilled to be named to ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: 2021 Edition,” said Rob Moyer, President, ComTec Solutions. “We value integrity with our employees and our customers, and that drives our success. One of our strengths is the experience in the industries we serve. Our seasoned IT professionals and consultants that have been in the manufacturing business can relate to what our customers are going through and help them understand what to expect during projects. We are continuously training to learn new technologies and advancements available for our customers, and our level of collaboration as a team allows us to come up with great solutions.”
“After Nines Inc. congratulates ComTec Solutions on this honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Businesses worldwide depend on the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for cybersecurity, automation and revenue-generating technology services – especially amid the coronavirus pandemic.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
This past August, ComTec Solutions moved to a larger facility in Rochester, NY, to provide ComTec staff with much-needed space to accommodate its rapid growth. The company is grateful for their continued growth during the unprecedented times of the pandemic. The new office space enables ComTec to hire additional talent to continue to provide industry-leading support and service to their national clients. ComTec Solutions also made the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce 2020 Top 100 list of fastest-growing private companies in the Rochester and Finger Lakes region.
About ComTec Solutions
Founded in 1995, ComTec Solutions is a leading Epicor ERP Gold Partner and IT Managed Services Provider for a diversified customer base that includes corporations and government institutions. The company’s core focus is to be a trusted partner in IT Managed Services/Epicor ERP focusing on their customers’ business objectives first. ComTec Solutions is headquartered in Rochester, New York, and maintains an office in East Berlin, Connecticut, with employees across the Eastern United States. For more information visit comtecsolutions.com.
- Contact Alyssa Salsedo, Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org T 585.621.9303
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com